Thursday, June 5, 2014

4Ground Assembled Furniture

Hi

After my last post many of you wanted to see pics of how the 4Ground Furnitures looks assembled and ready.
soo here they are....


 
The two survivors are from Wargames Factory plastic survivor box. and the zombie is a plastic model from Studio Miniatures.
 
 
All the furnitures are pretty easy to assemble, but the chairs are the hardest...
 
 
With all of the furnitures follows a Construction manual and thats really good :)
 
 
All i can say is that i like the 4Ground furnitures alot but you have to be careful not to break the legs of the chairs they are soo weak.
 
 
Best Regards
 
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Miniature bases really ruin the look of the furniture, don't they?

    Other than that, they seem fine to me. There's just so much you can do with MDF I suppose and this looks like a great way to build a caffee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see some pics of these as I was thinking of getting some for my gangster project. Now I've seen them, 4Ground will be getting an order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really do help to set the scene, I feel a shopping trip on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great and even broken furniture can be used too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! Just what is needed for those skirmish games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That furniture looks really good dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really impressive especially the price of them as well. Thanks for posting these up mate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of getting some of this also as it would fit a few different timelines as it is rather generic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking realy good to me, Will be perfect when painted up

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks pretty good to me. I really need some furniture, this could be the one to get it from!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hobbyworker, those are terrific. Thanks for posting; I've never seen these before. I will be getting some, no more stupid homemade furniture for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to find these as well. Excellent furnishings!

    ReplyDelete