Friday, April 3, 2015

Viking Warlord

After a few days of intense painting on my SAGA viking 4p army, im happy to say that I only got 2 more minis to paint.
Last week I made an order for more vikings minis to bump my viking army up to 6p.
And here are the pictures of my viking warlord.
The lovely house behind my warlord is made by my mate Tim.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Im really happy with how my viking warlord turned out.
 
And for all of my readers I hope you all have a nice easter holiday.
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Exellent paint work of you Warband leader !

    Could we also have some more pictures of the Viking house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to post more pics of the viking house next time.

      Delete
  2. Great figure and lovely paint job! Certainly makes an impressive leader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! A suitable Viking warlord, leading from the front :-) The house is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He certainly looks the part! Great looking leader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful!!! I/m really want to see im in blood duel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and Tim, all is beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks every inch a warlord! Great painting on a nice looking model. Also great building! It will give a lot of character to the board for the games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good looking figure for your Warlord, who you've obviously taken care with -love the building too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome looking warlord! Great looking house to:)

    ReplyDelete