Friday, September 9, 2016

Mansion of Madness

Got my copy of Mansion of madness 2nd editon a couple of days ago and...... WOW what a great board game!


 
I have already played the first mission two times and I love how the app works...
Yes its a app driven board game!
In the first Mansion of madness board game you needed a GM to run the game, but now all can play the game and no one needs to take the role of the GM.
The game come with alot of plastic miniatures so in a couple of days I will show you my first painted minis to this game!

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I've played through a couple of scenarios, and I think they've done a wonderful job. There's a good overarching Lovecraftian flavour to the adventures... and I also like how each adventure has a different feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this game. Good enough to make me want to try it, though probably not enough to make me purchase it :-) . Your experiences will be very helpful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new edition seems to be much better than the original

    ReplyDelete